Answered By: Heather Shalhoub Last Updated: Feb 12, 2015 Views: 18
Here are the directions for authenticating the EBSCOHost app. http://www.ebscohost.com/promoMaterials/EBSCOhost_Mobile_Flyer.pdf
- After downloading the EBSCOhost app, it must be authenticated from within an EBSCOhost profile. This means you need to access EBSCOHost through our library website at www.esc.edu/library and create your own EBSCOHost login account if you have not already done so.
- To create an account, go to EBSCOHost and click on Sign In at the upper right corner. From there, click on "Create a New Account" on the upper right and create your personalized account.
- Once you log in to EBSCOHost with your personal account, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on "New: EBSCOhost iPhone and Android Applications." An email with an authentication key is sent to you.
- Access the email from your device and click the link found in the email to authenticate the application.
- You have 24 hours to access the key from your device to authenticate the app. If the key is not used within 24 hours, it expires and you will need a new key.
or send an email to email@example.com.
Or call us at (800) 847-3000 ext. 2222
- Sun: 1-9 pm
- Mon-Thu: 9am-9pm
- Fri: 9am-5pm