Answered By: Sarah Morehouse Last Updated: May 01, 2020 Views: 414
If you know the title of the journal you want, here's what to do to find it:
1. Go to the library web site.
2. Click E-Journals A-Z
3. Enter the title of the journal you want in the search box and click the search button.
4. Click Go to Full-Text under the journal you want.
If we have the journal, you'll see a list of databases that contain articles from it. The date range available for this journal will be shown. (For example, EBSCOhost might have the journal for issues published between 2001 and one year ago. Proquest might have it for issues published between 2009 and the present.)
5. Click on the name of the database that has the date range you need.
You may have to log in with your college login and password.
Once you're in the database, you will be at the journal. You can either:
- browse for articles by year, volume and issue, or
- search for articles within the journal by keyword (look for something like: Search within this Publication).
Or call us at (800) 847-3000 ext. 2222
- Sun: 1-9 pm
- Mon-Thu: 9am-9pm
- Fri: 9am-5pm