Answered By: Sarah Morehouse Last Updated: Feb 12, 2015 Views: 21
Answered By: Sarah Morehouse
Last Updated: Feb 12, 2015 Views: 21
You can browse the NY CLS by:
- Go to the library web site (http://www.esc.edu/library) and click Article Databases.
- Click LexisNexis Academic and log in if it prompts you.
- Use the Search by Content Type menu and select the State Statutes and Regulations search form.
- Open the Advanced Options.
- Put a check next to Statutory Code.
- Click on the link that says “New York”
- This takes you to a browseable view of the NY CLS. You can view individual statutes with their annotations.
Or call us at (800) 847-3000 ext. 2222
- Sun: 1-9 pm
- Mon-Thu: 9am-9pm
- Fri: 9am-5pm