Answered By: Heather Shalhoub Last Updated: Jan 11, 2016 Views: 22
Effective June 15, RefWorks will no longer be available. RefWorks transitioned to a new product called FLOW which is available to users with .edu email addresses at no cost. We are also recommending other free citation management tools so you have a choice of which one best suits your needs.
- You need to decide if you would like to continue using a Citation Management Tool to manage and organize your bibliographic data and select which one to use or if you have not used one in the past, you can select one to start using.
What do I need to do?
Start by visiting our webpage at http://subjectguides.esc.edu/CitationTools to see a comparison of the three tools and select the one that best suits your needs or try all of them out and then decide which one you prefer.
Refer to the comparison chart and tabs for each tool, which provide:
- Information on the features of each tool
- Step-by-step directions to create your account
- Instructions on how to transfer your RefWorks rdata
- Links to videos and other help materials
***Please note*** If your instructor has asked you to sign up for a RefWorks account or to take the RefWorks workshop, please let them know that these are no longer available.
Or call us at (800) 847-3000 ext. 2222
- Sun: 1-9 pm
- Mon-Thu: 9am-9pm
- Fri: 9am-5pm